Apricot Tea Sparkler
A sparkling and refreshing combination of green tea and apricot. Brought to you by dLife®
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 0 min.
- 2 cups cold green tea
- 2/3 cup apricot nectar juice drink
- 1-1/3 cup sparkling water
- 8 ounces ice cubes
- 1 mint sprigs, as garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine green tea, apricot nectar, and sparkling
- Pour into ice-filled glasses and serve with a mint sprig.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 49 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 5 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 lean meat, 1/4 fruit, 1/4 fat.