- at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack.
- For glaze, combine the brown sugar, butter and milk in a small
- saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted and
- mixture is smooth. Cool to room temperature; drizzle over bread.
- Sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 1 loaf (12 slices).
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 233 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 320 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat.