Apricot Glazed Shrimp Kabobs
These tasty shrimp and pineapple kabobs are great served over a tossed salad. Brought to you by dLife®
4 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Cook: 6 min.
- 1-1/2 lb large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup sugar free apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- Using 8 twelve-inch metal skewers, alternately thread shrimp and
- fresh pineapple.
- Preheat broiler.
- In medium bowl, add apricot spread (cutting any chunks), rice
- vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and oil; stir well.
- Coat broiler pan with cooking spray. Brush kabobs with apricot
- mixture and place on broiler pan.
- Broil 3 minutes, turn, brush with mixture and continue broiling until
- shrimp are pink, about 3 more minutes.
- Brush mixture on one more time before serving.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 116 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 170 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate,