Apricot-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
A simple glaze made with apricot preserves lends a delightful zest to this tender pork. It's so fuss-free and delicious, you'll make it again and again. —Crystal Holsinger, Surprise, Arizona
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Place pork on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Combine the oil, salt
- and pepper; rub over pork.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the
- remaining ingredients; spoon over pork. Bake 10-17 minutes longer or
- until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with pan
- juices. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 4 ounces cooked pork equals 350 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 338 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 starch,