My husband knows what's on the supper menu when our boys are driving home from Abilene Christian University in Texas. This entree has become our homecoming tradition. It's easy to make for any number of people.
-Retha Kaye Naylor, Frankton, Indiana
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- Place chicken in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Combine the
- mayonnaise, preserves and onion; spoon over chicken. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 25-minutes or until chicken juices run
- clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 431 calories, 25 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 221 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.