- a floured 3-in. round cookie cutter. Place 1 teaspoon apricot
- filling in the center of each. Bring three edges together over
- filling, overlapping slightly (a small portion of filling will show
- in the center); pinch edges gently. Place 1 in. apart on ungreased
- baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to
- wire racks to cool. Yield: 6 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 164 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.