During the week, homemade fruit crisp is a treat you likely don't have time to prepare. But these individual crisps call for canned fruit and bake for a mere 15 minutes.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 cans (15 ounces each) reduced-sugar apricot halves, drained
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the apricots, brown sugar and ginger. Divide
- among four greased 8-oz. baking dishes.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, oats and coconut.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until filling is bubbly and top is
- golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: Crisp may be baked in a greased 8-in. square baking dish for 23-25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 309 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium,