Apricot Cashew Clusters
Guests will enjoy the fruity surprise they find in these scrumptious nut candies. "I make them often because they can be whipped up in no time," says Pamela Wagner. "Everyone will love the unusual combination," promises the Madison, Wisconsin cook.
30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 cup chopped salted cashews
- In a microwave or double boiler, melt the chocolate chips; stir until
- smooth. Stir in apricots and cashews. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls
- onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Chill until set, about 15
- minutes. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 93 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 41 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.