- Let dough stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Press one portion
- of dough onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. fluted
- tart pan with a removable bottom. Combine preserves with ice cream
- topping; spread over crust.
- Roll out remaining pastry; make a lattice crust. Trim and seal edges.
- Beat egg and water; brush over lattice top. Sprinkle with remaining
- sugar and sliced almonds. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 325°; bake 25-30
- minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 483 calories, 23 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.