- On a lightly floured surface, divide dough into 20 pieces and form
- into balls. Dip each ball into melted butter, then roll in
- cinnamon-sugar. Place 10 balls in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Spoon half of the apricot preserves between the balls; sprinkle with
- half of the walnuts. Repeat. Cover and let rise until doubled, about
- 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until browned. Cool for 5
- minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 20
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 241 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 186 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.