- dusted with confectioners' sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll
- up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Unroll cake; spread ice cream evenly over cake to within 1/2 in. of
- edges. Roll up again. Place seam side down on a serving platter.
- Frost top, sides and ends with whipped topping. Cover and freeze for
- at least 1 hour. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before cutting.
- Drizzle with caramel topping if desired.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice (calculated without caramel topping) equals 263 calories, 9 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.