Apple Yogurt Parfaits
Get the morning started right with this super-simple four-ingredient parfait. Try chunky or flavored applesauce for easy variations. Rebekah Radewahn — Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup sweetened applesauce
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup granola with raisins
- 1-1/3 cups vanilla yogurt
- In a small bowl, combine applesauce and nutmeg. Spoon 1 tablespoon
- granola into each of four parfait glasses. Layer each with 1/3 cup
- yogurt and 1/4 cup applesauce; sprinkle with remaining granola.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 parfait equals 158 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.