- Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
- Drizzle with 1-1/2 teaspoons apple juice. Bake, uncovered, at
- 375° for 30 minutes. Brush with remaining apple juice. Bake
- 20-25 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear and a meat
- thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and cinnamon.
- Gradually whisk in apple juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork. Yield:
- 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 314 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 36 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer