- combined. Pour over crust. Toss baked apples with cinnamon and
- remaining sugar. Arrange apples over cream cheese layer; drizzle
- with any remaining cinnamon mixture. Sprinkle with nuts. Return pan
- to baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate for 4 hours
- or overnight. Remove sides of pan. Use a sharp knife to cut.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 235 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 102 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.