- rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until a meat
- thermometer reads 180°, basting occasionally with cider mixture.
- Cover loosely with foil if turkey browns too quickly. Brush with
- reserved cider mixture. Cover and let stand for 20 minutes before
- slicing. Yield: 14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 8 ounces cooked turkey equals 506 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 191 mg cholesterol, 466 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 66 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer