Apple Raspberry Crisp
This crisp is so delicious served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Guests are sure to love the crumble topping and
12 ServingsPrep: 35 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 10 cups thinly sliced peeled tart apples (about 10 medium)
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons plus 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup cold butter
- Place the apples and raspberries in a large bowl. Add sugar and 3
- tablespoons all-purpose flour; toss gently to coat. Transfer to a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, whole wheat flour and
- remaining all-purpose flour. Cut in butter until crumbly; sprinkle
- over top (dish will be full).
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until filling is
- bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 353 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 4 g protein.