- dry ingredients; beat for 2 minutes. Stir in enough remaining flour
- to form a firm dough. Turn onto a floured surface; cover and let
- rest for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and stir apples in butter over
- medium heat for 2 minutes. Combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon;
- stir into skillet. Cook 3 minutes longer. Reduce heat to low; cook,
- uncovered, for 4-6 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese topping ingredients. For
- streusel, in a small bowl, combine flour and sugar; cut in butter
- until crumbly.
- Pat dough onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan, building up edges
- slightly. Spread with cheese topping, then apple topping. Sprinkle
- with streusel. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until crust is
- golden brown. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 353 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 240 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.