- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Add
- apples and stir until coated. Spoon over the filling. Sprinkle with
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides
- of pan. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 356 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 169 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.