- sour cream, cinnamon and ginger. Pour over crust. Arrange apple
- slices over filling. For topping, combine the flour, oats, brown
- sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle
- over apple.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 451 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.