Apple Cranberry Streusel Custard Pie
8 ServingsReady In Time 1 hour, 45 minutes
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or dry-pack frozen cranberries
- 2 medium all-purpose apples, peeled and sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Place rack in lower third of oven; heat oven to 425°F. Combine
- sweetened condensed milk and cinnamon in large bowl. Add eggs, water
- and fruits; mix well. Pour into pie crust.
- Combine sugar and flour in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry
- blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add nuts.
- Sprinkle over pie. Bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°F; bake an additional 30 to 40
- minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Yield: 8 servings.