- raisins, flour and apple pie spice; set aside. When cycle is
- completed, turn dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Roll into
- a 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle; spread butter down the center third of
- rectangle. Spoon filling over butter.
- On each long side, cut 1-in.-wide strips to within 1 in. of filling.
- Starting at one end, fold alternating strips at an angle across
- filling; seal ends. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 40
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a
- wire rack. Combine the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk
- to achieve desired consistency; drizzle over coffee cake. Yield: 1
- coffee cake.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 366 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 352 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.