- In a small bowl, combine filling ingredients. Spread over dough to
- within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting from a
- long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 slices. Place cut side
- down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; pour sauce over rolls.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out
- clean. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 roll equals 359 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 207 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.