Apple Cherry Punch
Try this cheery red punch in fall or for a festive, fruity touch that brightens the holidays and fills the house with a lovely aroma. It's quick, easy, economical and a hit with all ages! Joslyn Stock - Hampton, Iowa
7 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 envelope unsweetened cherry soft drink mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over
- medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Yield:
- about 7 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 178 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.