- the pan, whisking constantly. Cook and stir over medium-high heat
- until thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat. Cool to room
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cinnamon and nutmeg until
- smooth. Gradually beat in gelatin mixture until smooth. Chill until
- for about 20 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in cream.
- Pour into a an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Chill 4 hours or
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, brown peanuts in butter for 2
- minutes. Add the applesauce, brown sugar and cinnamon; cook and stir
- for 5 minutes or until heated through. Cool. Spread over top of
- cheesecake. Garnish with additional whipped cream, cinnamon and
- peanuts if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 215 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.