- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan. Bake at 325°
- for 1-1/4 hours or until the cake tests done. Invert cake onto a
- large plate or platter. Deeply puncture the top of the warm cake
- with a skewer or pick.
- In a small saucepan, bring all sauce ingredients to a boil, stirring
- frequently. Immediately spoon 1-1/4 cups of sauce slowly over the
- top of the cake, then pour the remainder down the sides. Cool. Serve
- with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 536 calories, 30 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.