- Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in pastry. Add decorative
- cutouts if desired. Cover edges loosely with foil.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; remove
- foil. Bake 40-50 minutes longer or until lightly browned and filling
- is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 359 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 456 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.