My husband and I met at a cooking class and have loved creating menus and entertaining ever since. These do-ahead appetizers are always a hit.Denise Hazen, Cincinnati, Ohio
20 ServingsPrep: 35 min. + marinating
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 40 pimiento-stuffed olives
- 40 large pitted ripe olives
- 3/4 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 40 thin slices pepperoni
- 20 thin slices hard salami, halved
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in
- cold water. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the
- tortellini, olives and salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat;
- refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. For each appetizer, thread a stuffed
- olive, folded pepperoni slice, tortellini, folded salami piece, ripe
- olive and parsley sprig if desired on a toothpick or short skewer.
- Yield: 40 appetizers.