- touch. Remove from the oven and reduce heat to 300°.
- Transfer rectangles with foil to a wire racks; cool for 15 minutes.
- Place rectangles on a cutting board; cut diagonally into 1/2-in.
- slices. Place slices, cut side down, on baking pans.
- Bake 10-12 minutes longer. Turn oven off, leaving cookies in oven to
- cool with door ajar. Store cookies in airtight containers. Yield:
- 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 178 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 194 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.