I created this dessert for my niece who loves the tangy combination of fruit and marshmallows.Marilou Robinson, Portland, Oregon
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple in 100% Pineapple Juice, drained
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 4 individual graham cracker shells
- In a small bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and
- coconut. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into shells. Chill until
- serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 303 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.