- place scant teaspoonfuls of filling 2-1/2 in. apart over half of
- dough. Fold dough over; press down around filling to seal. Cut out
- cookies using a scalloped round 2-1/4-in. cutter. Reroll scraps if
- desired; repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- Bake at 350° for 10-14 minutes or until edges are lightly
- browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 183 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.