These cookies have a wonderful texture, chewy inside and crisp outside. The milk chocolate drizzle dresses them up—everyone loves them! And they’re so easy: With only six ingredients, you can whip them up at the last minute. —Deena Dillion, Ossian, Indiana
36 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min./batch + cooling
- 1 package (14 ounces) flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Mix the first five ingredients in a large bowl. Drop by
- tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets;
- gently shape into mounds.
- Bake at 325° for 16-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- to wire racks to cool completely. In a microwave, melt chips; stir
- until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cookies. Let stand until set.
- Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 dozen.