- minutes or until golden brown. Lift foil and transfer to a wire
- rack. Immediately cut a slit in the side of each puff to allow steam
- to escape; cool. Carefully cut ring in half horizontally and set top
- aside; remove soft dough from inside with a fork. Transfer to a
- serving plate.
- In a bowl, whisk the milk, pudding mix and extract for 2 minutes.
- Chill for 5 minutes or until thickened. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread over bottom of ring; replace top. In a microwave, melt
- chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Stir in corn syrup
- and milk. Drizzle over ring. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10-12
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 255 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 289 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.