- clean (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large saucepan, combine filling ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Pour over cooled brownies.
- In another saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, sugar, butter and
- milk; bring to a boil. Spoon over the filling. Sprinkle with
- almonds. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Store in
- the refrigerator. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 brownie equals 206 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 59 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.