- In the same pan, cook shallots in remaining oil until tender. Stir in
- the broth, preserves, vinegar and rosemary. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer for 5-6 minutes or until thickened.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add
- spinach; cover and boil for 3-5 minutes or until wilted. Drain;
- serve with chicken and sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 chicken breast half with 1/4 cup spinach and 2 tablespoons sauce equals 349 calories, 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 476 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.