- Punch dough down; let rest for 10 minutes. Turn onto a lightly
- floured surface;let rest for 10 minutes. Roll out into a 15-in. x
- 12-in. rectangle. Cut into 3-in. x 1-in. strips. Place 1 in. apart
- on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove
- from pans to wire racks. Combine glaze ingredients;brush over warm
- logs. Yield: 5 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 95 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 87 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.