Almond Apricot Dips
My family makes these candied apricots every Christmas. We sometimes dip half of the fruit in white candy coating and the other half in chocolate coating.
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (7 ounces) dried pitted Mediterranean apricots
- 24 whole almonds, toasted
- 4 ounces white candy coating
- Stuff each apricot with an almond. In a microwave, melt candy
- coating; stir until smooth. Dip each apricot halfway in coating,
- allowing excess to drip off. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking
- sheet; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.