All Seasons Marinade
"This mixture is so versatile, it can be used to marinate just about anything," assures Joan Hallford of North Richland Hills, Texas. "I like to mix up a batch in a jiffy and keep it in the fridge for beef, pork, chicken or shrimp."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a small bowl, whisk all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate
- until ready to use. Use as a marinade for beef, pork, chicken or
- shrimp. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 323 calories, 29 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3,519 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.