Here's a beverage that'll bring folks back for more! Carol Van Sickle prepares the punch for all sorts of festive get-togethers at her Versailles, Kentucky home. "I often serve it with it with an ice ring I've made from cherry soda pop," she describes. "In addition to keeping the punch cool, the ring adds extra color and flavor."Carol Van Sickle, Versailles, Kentucky
22 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 8 cups cold water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed plus 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 liters ginger ale, chiled
- 1 liter cherry lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice ring, optional
- In a large punch bowl, combine water and lemonade concentrate. Stir
- in ginger ale and lemon-lime soda. Top with an ice ring if desired.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 5-1/2 quarts.