- Pat into two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Combine ketchup, brown
- sugar and vinegar in a small bowl. Spread over tops. Cover and
- freeze one meat loaf for up to 3 months.
- Bake the remaining loaf, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes
- until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand 10
- minutes before slicing.
- To use frozen meat loaf: Bake frozen meat loaf as directed,
- increasing time to 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours. Yield: 2 loaves (8 servings
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.