- Remove from the heat. Stir in reserved vanilla mixture (mixture will
- foam). Immediately pour over popcorn, stirring to coat evenly. Cool
- for about 5 minutes, stirring several times. When cool enough to
- handle, firmly shape with buttered hands into 4-in. long teardrop
- shapes; place on waxed paper.
- For icing, combine the confectioners' sugar, water, corn syrup and
- food coloring until smooth. Place icing in a resealable plastic bag;
- cut a small hole in a corner of bag. Pipe icing onto popcorn heads
- to attach alien eyes, nostrils and mouth. Let stand until dry; wrap
- in plastic wrap. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 371 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 315 mg sodium, 77 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.