Adamek's Best Peach Cobbler
This cobbler is easy enough for a weeknight dessert and fancy enough to serve to guests. Serve warm with ice cream.Janet Adamekk, Yoakum, Texas
8-12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 8 cups sliced fresh or frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Place the peaches in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; set
- aside. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add flour and mix well.
- Sprinkle over the peaches. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Bake at
- 325° for 1 hour or until the topping is golden brown. Serve
- warm. Yield: 8-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 218 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.