48 ServingsPrep: 35 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 48 milk chocolate kisses
- 48 Nutter Butter Bites
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Spread the
- flat side of each kiss with a small amount of melted chocolate;
- immediately attach each to a cookie.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert a
- small round tip. Fill with remaining melted chocolate. Pipe a stem
- onto each acorn. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets;
- refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 47 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.