- With dull edge of a table knife, score dough width-wise at 2-in.
- intervals. Using those marks as a guideline, make score marks
- widthwise across the dough. Fold dough accordion-style back and
- forth along creased lines. Cut folded dough into 1-in. pieces. Place
- each piece cut side down in a greased muffin cup. Brush with oil.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 4-24 hours.
- When ready to bake, uncover and let stand at room temperature for 10
- minutes. In a small bowl, beat egg white until stiff peaks form;
- brush over dough. Sprinkle with caraway seeds and remaining salt.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 134 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 375 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.