“This tasty, tangy sandwich will appeal to the whole family. It’s as easy to make as it is to eat on the run.” It’s also terrific for a quick lunch. —Barbara Nowakowski, North Tonawanda, New York
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Place muffin halves, cut side up, on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread with mustard; layer with Canadian bacon, apple slices and
- cheese. Bake at 350° for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 muffin halves equals 446 calories, 19 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 1,104 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 29 g protein.